Sunday 2 August 2009

Quick updates

Firstly... to do with Eve... I've been on the test centre to check out the material requirements for the new rigs, and I must say, they look very nice... should be a nice little production sideline in the near future, since my alt character can make the small ones without any waste reductions at the moment (I only got the alt to PE4)

Seondly... to do with the blog - Sorry I've not updated the guides on the Tech 3 cruisers yet, I've been meaning to do the Legion for a few days now (im about 2/3 through it), but, as you'll see with point 3, its been a bit difficult

Thirdly (yeah you can tell I was getting to this from my last point above)... I've just been given a new contract to work on at work, which sort of dropped in my lap at very short notice (last Thursday) so I've been working hard to get that set up, which means I didnt have much chance to work on my Legion guide. On the plus side, it means I'll be travelling to Dubai for a meeting next week, so I won't have much chance to do anything until the end of next week at the earliest.

So anyway... goodbye rainy Britain, hello sunny Dubai for a few days at least. Should hopefully go a long way to recharging the flagging batteries.

No comments: