Sunday 27 July 2008

Time to begin some research

Just a quick post to let anyone know who is interested - managed to get the appropriate standing and skills for research via Core Complexion Inc. and now I'm currently sitting back letting my lackey... erm research team leader compile me stacks of information on Quantum Physics.

Ultimately I want to go into production of Cloaking devices since I dont believe theres anyone in my current corp who can produce the Tech 2 varients of those, but in the meantime, I'm happy to stockpile the research to give me a nice head start whilst I try and get the appropriate skills and the equipment needed to look into the invention system.

1 comment:

Kirith Kodachi said...

I actually produce tech II cloaks for the past year (small scale operations) so if you want the low down on what you need to do, email me.
bdullemond (at) gmail.com

Cheers!