Sunday 5 October 2008

The Eve Blog Reference List

Since the 'Official' blog pack has become a bit of a semi-closed shop recently (CK has limited it to 30 members only) it's important to get the names of the lesser known bloggers out there recognised as well, and I've been trying to find a way to get everyones blogs listed without having to go and manually list them all. Fortunately CK has a full list on his personal blog site, but I have just recently learned that Ga'len from 'The Wandering Druid of Tranquility' has done all the legwork and managed to get a reader feed to import all of the blog info into your handy-dandy reader software (PS, for the simple fact its so simple to use and so readily available, I'd reccomend Google Reader for those who still need a one)

It works as an OMPL file which can be loaded into the reader - In Google Reader you simply just go to 'settings' then 'import/export' and point to the file you download from Ga'len's blog.

The Specific post where the blog is mentioned, and will be kept updated I believe is:

http://www.eve-druid.com/opml-download/

Hope you find it as useful as I have done, at the time of writing theres 98 Eve online blogs, ranging from informative, comedic, carebare, pirate and everything in between, i'm sure that everyone will find something to tickle their literary tastebuds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CK does a great job of keeping his blogroll up to date, I just take that information and from other links I come across and update that file. This weekend, I've updated it 3 times already. I do try to keep it up to date. If you come across a blog that's not listed, please do let us know.

Thanx for the peeps mate!!!